To add payment tiers to a programme follow the following steps:
- Log in to your account
- Click on 'Programmes' in the left hand panel
- Open 'Programme Manager'
- Click on the programme that you would like to add tiers to
- Click on the 'Payment Tiers' tab at the top of the page
- Click 'Add a new tier'
- Choose a target for this tier:
- If you want to pay a higher commission once a specified number of leads have been made in a month (E.G 50 leads) click 'Number of leads per month'
- If you want to pay a higher commission once a specified number of sales have been made in a month (E.G 50 sales) click 'Number of sales per month'
- If you want to pay a higher commission once a specified value of sales has been met in a month (E.G £500) click 'Value of sales per month (£)'
- This will take you back to the 'Programme Details' tab so click back onto 'Payment Tiers'
- In the first box fill in the number of leads/number of sales/value of sales above which you want to pay a higher commission (E.G 50 if you want to pay higher commission if 50 or more sales are made in a month)
- Under 'Enter payment details' enter either 'Sale Payment' (if you want to pay a set value of commission for every sale above the specified value, E.G £5) OR 'Sale Percentage' (if you want to pay a set percentage of commission above the specified value, E.G 10%)
- Finally click add and your payment tier has been created!