How do I submit a newsletter and insert images?
Posted by Tatyana Tavares on 14 June 2016 09:25 AM
How to write a newsletter:
1. Sign into your Advertiser account.This can be accessed here.
2. Select communications (located on the left hand side of the page).Within this choose Send A Newsletter from the dropdown list.
3. Ensure that the text is going below the logo in the top right so that you do not type into the header.
If you are going to be using HTML to do this newsletter, click the button labelled "HTML" at the top right of the page and paste the code underneath the code that has appeared.
If you are not using HTML, you can type your newsletter as normal into the template provided.
To insert images into your newsletter:
1. Save the images you want to use in a newsletter in your open programme creatives folder if you want to make these available for publishers to use as part of their promotion. If you do not want anyone to see these, they can be placed in your "Test" folder.
2. Open the creatives folder.
3. Click the top right button to ‘add a new banner to this programme.’
4. Click ‘browse’ to upload the image and submit it. Once uploaded, right-click on the image and click properties. You will need the address url and the dimensions information. To insert the image in the newsletter you can either use the link below or click the picture of the tree. You then simply copy in the URL.
<img src="http://banners.affiliatefuture.com/5986/136604.JPG" alt="Banner" width="960" height="540"></p>
When you’ve finished the newsletter press submit for approval.
If you need any help please raise a ticket with the support desk.